Below are show notes for an episode of the 7 Minute Security podcast, a weekly podcast I publish that focuses on topics such as penetration testing, network configuration, blue-teaming and career advice. I welcome you to subscribe in your favorite podcast app so you don't miss an episode!
Today I'm excited to be joined by my friend and advisor Kevin Keane (Twitter / LinkedIn) who is a lawyer, blogger, keynote speaker, business advisor, and just all around great guy. Kevin and I sit down to talk about:
- How SMBs can take some productive security baby steps
- How to get the most value out of your next security consultant engagement
- Can breaches ever be funny?
- What is the Trust Calculus?
- Do I need to care about GDPR?
That and much more is coming up today on this special interview edition of the 7 Minute Security podcast!